Rozgaar Bharti Mela
TET/ TAT/ HTAT
Connect with Us
PSI and Constable Exams
Join Our Groups
IFFCO Recruitment for Agriculture Graduates, Apprentices Posts 2019
Join Our WhatsApp Group
IFFCO Recruitment 2019 for Agriculture Graduates. The IFFCO invites online applications for recruitment of Agriculture Graduate Trainees (AGT) for its Field Offices located in the States of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Kerala. The last date for submission of online applications is 5th September 2019.
: Agriculture Graduate Trainees (AGT)
(1) 04 years full time regular B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture.
(2) Candidates whose final semester results are expected by September, 2019 can also apply.
(3) General/ OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree.
(4) The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter can only apply.
(5) The candidate having Two Years Full Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply.
(6) The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University /Institute.
(7) Candidate must be well versed with reading, writing and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made (Knowing one or more than one language will be preferred). Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
: 30 years as on 01/09/2019
Candidates will be selected based on On-Line Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on-line in the prescribed Application Form. The last date for registration of online applications is 05/09/2019.
Note : Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.