Both the State Governments and the Central Government run various beneficial and welfare schemes. One of these schemes is Ayushman Bharat Yojana, now renamed as ‘Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana-Mukhyamantri Yojana’.
Here’s how you can check eligibility at home
Step 1: If you also want your Ayushman card to be generated, for this you have to first go to the official website of the scheme pmjay.gov.in.
- After going to the website, you will see the ‘Am I Eligible’ option. Click on it
- After that an OTP will be sent to your mobile number, which you have to enter here
- Now you will see that you have two options
- Where in the first option you have to select your state i.e. where you are resident
- Then in the second option you have to enter your 10 digit mobile number and ration card number.
Step 4: As you search by mobile number and ration card number, then you will know your eligibility. After this, you can avail the Ayushman card by creating it.
Check Online Process: Click Here