Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 : Bank of Maharashtra has Recently Invites Application for the Credit Officers in Scale II & III to be posted at branches / Various Verticals at Head office or any other as per Bank’s Requirement.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Bank Of Maharashtra|
- Candidate should Possess Degree (Any Discipline)/ MBA (Relevant Discipline)/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ CA/ CFA/ ICWA/ Financial Risk Manager.
- For More Details About Qualification Please Read Official Advertisement.
- Minimum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Officers in Credit Scale-II: 32 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Officers in Credit Scale-III: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules
- ForUR/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1180/- (Application Fee/Intimation Charges + GST)
- For SC/ST/ PwBD: Rs. 118/- (Application Fee/ Intimation Charges Inclusive GST )
- Payment Mode (Online): Through Online Mode
Important Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023?
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023?
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 06-11-2023