Birth / Death Certificate : Download Gujarat Birth Certificate | Birth/Death Certificate Gujarat | Get Birth/Death Certificate Online in Gujarat | Birth Death Registration Online eolakh.gujarat.gov.in Gujarat government launched eolakh portal to download birth and death certificate online, any citizen of Gujarat can apply for birth certificate online through this portal https://eolakh.gujarat.gov. in/, the department is registering the births and deaths which take place in the interior areas.
Download online birth-death form in just five minutes
What is eolakh portal?
Birth registration is the first step in establishing a child’s right and identity. Under the Births and Deaths Registration Act, 1969, it is mandatory to report every birth and death to the Registrar. If an incident has occurred in the household, it is the responsibility of the head of the family to report the incident of birth and death to the Registrar (Birth-Death). It is the responsibility of the officer-in-charge of the institution to report births and deaths occurring in hospitals, nursing homes, health centres, etc. to the concerned registrar (birth-deaths).
Application for Online Registration of Birth-Death (e-Identity) has been developed by National Informatics Centre, State of Gujarat for Department of Health and Welfare, Government of Gujarat. For any problem in this application or suggestions regarding the application, Deputy Registrar (Birth-Death) and Additional Director (Statistics), Block 5/3, Dr. Please contact Jivaraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar-382010.
How to download birth certificate online in Gujarat?
Nowadays it is easy to use all the government services, because all the services work online.
If you or your child’s birth certificate is lost and you wish to apply for a new certificate in Gujarat, please follow the procedure below.
- First visit the official website of Gujarat Government https://eolakh.gujarat.gov.in/. After opening the website and click on “Download Certificate”.
- Now look down in the website, where you have to select “Birth” option to download Birth Certificate. Then enter required information like application number or mobile and year.
- Note: If you don’t know the application number, select the mobile number.
After entering the complete details, click on the “Search Data” button and download the Birth Certificate from where your name will appear in the list below.
How to download Death Certificate Gujarat Online?
To get the death certificate online, go to the official website e olakh gujarat gov in shown above, click on download certificate. After that you can download the death certificate online by selecting the “Deth” option as per the process mentioned above.
Important Tips for Downloading Birth or Death Pattern Online
- To download birth or death certificate online you need to have application number or mobile number.
- The application number will be sent/sent via SMS to the mobile number provided at the time of registration of birth or death by the system. It is necessary to save the certificate to download online.
- The birth or death certificate linked with the entered mobile number or application number can be downloaded online.
- If the mobile number or application number entered is wrong then the certificate cannot be downloaded online. However, if there is a problem in downloading due to any technical reason, first of all please contact the office of the concerned Registrar (Birth-Death) or
- District Registrar (Birth-Death) and Chief District Health Officer or their office.
- Thus, to validate the certificates generated by the computerized system, the office here dt. Detailed instructions are given vide circular dated 05/02/2020.
First need to visit eolakh of Gujarat government official website https://eolakh.gujarat.gov.in/. After open website and click on Download Certificate https://eolakh.gujarat.gov.in/Download_Certificate.aspx