BPCL Recruitment 2023 Notification – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has announced the BPCL Recruitment 2023, inviting applications for the positions of Graduate Apprentice (Degree) and Technician (Diploma) /Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice.
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice (Degree), Technician (Diploma)/ Non Engineering Graduate Apprentice|
|Salary||RS. 18000/- And 25000/-|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Official Website||bharatpetroleum.in (or) portal.mhrdnats.gov.in|
BPCL Job Openings 2023: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Technician (Diploma)/ Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice||61|
- Graduate Apprentice: First Class Engineering Degree (full-time course) in the streams of Chemical/Civil/Electrical/IT/CSE/Instrument/Mechanical/Fire Safety & Graduate in Commerce/Chemistry.
- Diploma Apprentice: First Class Diploma in Engineering (full-time course) in the streams of Chemical/Civil/Electrical/Instrumentation/Mechanical.
Age Limit (As on 01 September 2023): 18 – 27 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation to reserved category candidates as per guidelines in this regard.
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs 18,000/-
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs 25,000/-
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the respective discipline qualifying exam and interview.
- The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/SC/ST/OBC/PWBD) on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates through the interview process.
- Engagement in apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. Candidates have to enroll in the NATS Portal & apply under the establishment of BPCL Recruitment latest by 04 September 2023. Non-Engineering Graduates can apply for the job online by the given link.
Last Date: 04/09/2023