MyGov Chandrayan-3 Mahaquiz : Play Chandrayan-3 Mahaquiz and win a cash prize of 1 lakh rupees : After the successful mission of Chandrayaan-3 by ISRO, a Mahaquiz has been organized by ISRO. In which you can win a cash prize of one lakh rupees by answering 10 questions correctly. First read the complete information about this quiz and then click on the quiz giving link below and play the quiz. MyGov Chandrayan-3 Mahaquiz.
MyGov Chandrayan-3 Mahaquiz | Play Chandrayaan-3 Mahaquiz and win a cash prize of 1 lakh rupees
“India is now on the moon” said Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi while congratulating ISRO team and 140 crore countrymen. On August 23, 2023, the world witnessed the momentous moment of the successful landing of Chandrayaan-3 on the Moon, after which India now became the first country to reach this close to the Moon’s South Pole.
MyGov Chandrayan-3 Mahaquiz: Chandrayan-3 Mahaquiz
The successful landing of Chandrayaan-3 is a testament to the extraordinary dedication and unwavering determination of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and its team. MyGov invites citizens to participate in Chandrayaan-3 Quiz to showcase India’s amazing space travel, lunar surface exploration and our love for science and research.
MyGov Chandrayan-3 Mahaquiz Gratifications: Chandrayan-3 Mahaquiz Cash Prize
- The first winning participant will be awarded a cash prize of ₹ 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh).
- The second winning participant will be awarded a cash amount of ₹ 75,000/-.
- The third winning participant will be awarded a cash prize of ₹ 50,000/-.
- The next 100 best performers will be awarded a consolation prize of ₹ 2,000/-.
- The next 200 top performers will each be awarded a consolation prize of ₹ 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only).
MyGov Chandrayan-3 Mahaquiz: Terms and conditions of Chandrayan-3 Mahaquiz
- The quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Submit’ button after entering the correct OTP.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds. There will be no negative marking.
Participants must ensure their MyGov profile is updated for further communication. Incomplete profiles will not be eligible to win.
- Questions will be randomly selected from the question bank through an automated process.
- Participants from India can play using a valid Indian mobile number as a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to validate the mobile number before the quiz starts and international users can play using a valid One Time Password (OTP). Can play using email.
- ISRO and MyGov have all rights to modify or discontinue the quiz at any time in case of any unforeseen event. This includes the ability to change these terms and conditions etc. for the avoidance of doubt.
- ISRO and MyGov reserve all rights to disqualify or reject the participation of any Participant if his/her participation or engagement is detrimental to the Quiz. Participation will be void if information received is unclear, incomplete, damaged, false or inaccurate.
- SRO and MyGov employees and their affiliated agencies or employees directly or indirectly associated with the hosting of the quiz are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This disqualification also applies to their immediate family members
- The decision of ISRO and/or MyGov on the quiz will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
By entering the quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to the stated terms and conditions.
- Participants need to check the website regularly for updates.
- After successful completion, an automated SMS and email will be sent to the user’s mobile or email within 24 hours to download the certificate.
Play The Quiz: Click Here