E-Shram Portal Gujarat Registration Process @https://eshram.gov.in/ : E Shram Portal Gujarat | Log in & Registration @eshram.gov.in | E-Shram Card Registration 2021 Online Apply Portal & CSC NDUW eShram Card Status: Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card.
E Shram Portal Gujarat
- E Shramik Card Registration, E Shramik Portal CSC Loginregister.eshram.gov.in E Shramik Card Registration 2021 Online Portal and CSC NDUW Apply Eshram Card Status: Ministry of Labor and Employment India has launched a new portal named e-Shram Portal for the welfare of workers. Candidates who register for e Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) card. Through CSC NDUW E Shram Card Online Registration Online UP Bihar, MP & Karnataka, candidates can get job in future. Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched e Shram Portal to collect data of workers in unorganized sectors and NDUW database will be used to launch new policies, create more jobs in future and launch new schemes for workers . You can check e Shramik Portal 2021 official website, benefits, documents required, csc login, who can apply online for e shram portal and e shram card status complete details from below section
E Shram Portal Gujarat | Log in & Registration Link eshram.gov.in
- The name of this E Shram card is the Unique Identification Number Card and the name of the authority under which this card comes – Ministry of Labor and Employment. This scheme has been started by PM Narendra Modi for the unorganized sector workers and laborers. The main objective of this scheme is for the workers and laborers of the country. The Ministry of Labor and Employment has recently gathered complete information about the unrecognized sector workers and workers across India. You can use this UAN card for life.
Required Documents and Details for E Shramik Portal
- To apply on this portal, you need the following documents which are as follows:-Name
- Address proof
- Family details
- Educational Qualification
- Skill details
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Mobile Number [Linked to Aadhar Card]
- Bank passbook
- Electricity bill
E Shram Card Fees/Charges | Fee for e-Shramik Card
- There are no fees required for the e-registration for the e-shram card. 0/- for registration of e-shram card for all Indians.
Benefits of E Shramik Card
- Complete information about all the benefits that will be available to you for this portal is given in our article, please read it carefully:-If you die due to accidental death, then you will be given 2 lakh rupees.
- In case of partial handicap, more than Rs 1 lakh will be given.
- By registering on the E Sharam portal, you will get social security scheme benefits.
- After registering you will be provided a premium wave for one year.
- Through this, you can also track the migrant laborer’s workforce.
- Through this portal, you will also be given Bima Yojana insurance cover.
- If you login into it then your chances of getting a job increase.
- Through this, you will also be provided with financial support.
Who can register online for E Shram Portal: CSC Login?
- Complete information about those who can register themselves on this portal has been provided to you in our article. So read the details given below carefully:-Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
- Labeling and Packing
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Migrant Workers
- House Maids
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labors
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Salt workers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Domestic workers
How to log in online in E Shram Portal?
- To log in to this E Shramik portal, you have to first go to the official website.
- Whose link is – register.eshram.gov.in.
- After that on the home page, you have to select the option of ‘Self Registration‘.
- After selecting the next page will open.
- In that, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- After filing, you have to select the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- Then you have to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- Now you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the asked Section.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card number and Accept the terms and conditions and Click on the Submit button.
- The application form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
- Then after filling all the documents also have to be uploaded.
- After making it click on submit and take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- After this, your registration will be completed on E Shramik Portal.
- Hope you have got complete information about E Shram Portal in our article. If still, you want to ask anything about it, then feel free to ask us by message in the comment section and we will definitely reply to you soon.
E-Shram Card Help Line Number ?
- 011-23354722(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)
e-SHRAM registration Benefits ?
- All registered unorganized workers will be provided accidental insurance coverage through Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) for a year.
What is the benefit of e Shram card?
- e shram card Benefits e shram gov in Rs 2 lakh in case of accidental death and permanent disability. Rs 1 lakh in case of partial disability. Notably, Social Security benefits will be delivered through e-Shram portal. Unorganized workers can avail the assistance of the central and state government during calamities or pandemic e shram login
How do I open the Shram Suvidha portal?
- After login, you will see a menu at left hand side. Choose ‘Link Establishment’ option from menu. 5. Now you will see link establishment form, fill out LIN number, previous representative contact details (registered mobile number and registered email id)