As Coaching Assistance (Direct Beneficiary Transfer) to the students of Scheduled Tribe graduates who possess the minimum educational qualification for that competitive examination and are getting coaching in the center run by the Agency empaneled by Development Support Agency of Gujarat, Gandhinagar (D-SEG) D.B. T. 20,0 00/- per student through the scheme once or the actual coaching fee whichever is less will be directly benefited. Interested and eligible students in this scheme on the next date. By 17th August 2023 online form has to be filled on D-SAG portal https://dsagsahay.gujarat.gov.in/.
GPSC Coaching Sahay 2023
The duration of coaching should be at least four to six months and five (5) days a week for two to three hours a day.
The student will have to produce 80% biometric attendance during the coaching, but in exceptional circumstances like natural calamities or epidemics, online education will be allowed as per the instructions of the Education Department from time to time.
Who Can Avail GPSC Coaching Sahay 2023?
- from tribal studies who should possess the minimum educational qualification prescribed for the competitive examination.
- Students will be selected on the merit basis of the graduation level as per the target of the district in which the tribal student wants to get Ying.
- Applicants must have applied online for Original, GPSC Class-I, Class-II Competitive Examination and SPIPA Entrance Examination.
- If the number of tribal applicant students is higher, the student target for scheduled tribal area and reserved area will be allocated on the basis of existing census based on the grant limit available under the planning of D-Seg office. Out of which the students will be selected on the basis of graduation percentage or on the merit basis of the prescribed qualification for that competitive examination.
- The annual income of the student’s family should be Rs.5.00 lakh or less.
Standards For Receiving Sahay
- The student has to submit the admission grounds of getting coaching in an agency empaneled by D-Seg
- Access to fees paid by the student
- 90% biometrics attendance certificate of the student
- The student had to submit the tribal caste certificate.
- A valid certificate of annual income of the student’s family has to be produced.
Following are the details of documents to be uploaded by the applicant during online application.
- Upload student’s photo
- Upload PDF of Aadhaar Card
- Upload PDF of Disability Certificate
- Bank Passbook Pdf Upload
- Upload a PD of Marksheet (Local/ Post Graduate)
- Uploaded PDF of income statement
- Upload a PDF of Caste Certificate
How to fill form for GPSC Coaching Sahay 2023
Follow the details below to fill the form to avail the coaching scheme
- First of all the student has to register on the online portal of Development Support Agency of Gujarat (D-SEG) for admission or click here
- Complete details as mentioned in the application form have to be filled online and all the supporting documents / certificates have to be uploaded online on the online portal.
- “Submit” will indicate that the application has been submitted when a registration number is generated via SMS on the applicant’s mobile.
- 14 Sponsorships of tribal districts and applications from districts other than tribal districts will be approved or disapproved by the office.
- Click here for form filling details
Read Advertisement : Click Here
Fill The Form : Click Here
More Information : Click Here