GSEB Class 12th Science Stream Supplementary Exam 2023 Notice: Gujarat Board has released a notice regarding 12th Science Supplementary Exam 2023. So Students who appeared & failed in 12th Board exams can apply for the revised exam and continue their educational journey towards college.
GSEB 12th Science Stream Supplementary Exam 2023
The list of Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Gandhinagar states that students who are absent in one or two subjects or fail in one or two subjects in the Class-12 Science Stream Higher Secondary Certificate Examination in the mark sheet with “Scope for Improvement”. ” has prepared a school wise list of the examinees and sent it to the schools along with the results of the March-2023 examination. Students who fail or are absent in one or two subject examinations
How to fill application form for class 12 supplementary examination?
⏩ To get further information about supplementary exam you can join our whatsapp group :- Click Here. Where you are sent absolutely true and accurate information.
Class 12th Science Supplementary Exam Regarding Notice – Download Notice
- Schools have to apply for the supplementary examination through the board’s website www.gseb.org or https://hscscipurakreg.gseb.org.
- The application process and fee payment process has to be done by the school only through online mode.
- The list of students who are absent in one or two subjects or failed in one or two subjects sent to the schools is for the information of the school only.
- Mode of acceptance of application form in person or by post is not in force. So the list of students need not be sent to the board.
Application for class 12 science stream exam can be done online from 26/05/2023 12:00 noon to 05/06/2023 17:00 pm.
- The government has exempted girl candidates and disabled candidates from paying the examination fee. Therefore, examination fee is not charged from female candidates and disabled candidates. But online application (registration) is mandatory for supplementary exam-2023. In case the student’s seat number is not registered by tickmarking it, the girl candidate or the disabled candidate will not be able to appear in the supplementary examination.
- Instructions for online application and fee payment are placed on the above website.