The Gay Sahay scheme has been implemented by the Gujarat government to make the farmers of the state self-reliant and empowered. Through which work will be done to help the farmers of the state in agriculture and increase productivity. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about the Gay Sahay scheme.
Cow Sahay Yojana is the major scheme launched by the Government of Gujarat. Out of which benefits are provided to the farmers. Under this scheme, all farmers doing natural farming from indigenous cows are encouraged, so that they can get more production at less cost than doing natural farming. To give the benefit of the scheme, financial assistance is also provided by the government to the eligible farmers for doing natural farming. This assistance amount is directly deposited in the bank account of the beneficiaries. Inspired by this, farmers will be able to use cow urine and dung for natural farming, crop growth at low cost and increase production, which will improve their standard of living and their income will also increase.
Overview of Gay Sahay Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Gay Sahay Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||To provide assistance to shepherds engaged in natural farming based on indigenous cows|
|Purpose||Evidence of natural farming|
Assistance to be provided under the scheme
- Providing financial assistance of Rs.900/- to all eligible farmers of the state.
- Every year Rs.10,800/- will be provided to the farmers.
- The amount provided under the scheme will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Procedure for payment to beneficiary under Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- The applications made by the beneficiaries will be approved after a full check.
- 900 per month for accommodation of cow for all approved applications. The financial correct will be sent to the bank account of the beneficiary farmer through DBT / RTGS.
- Excess expenditure of cow from April to June quarter in July, accommodation expenditure of cow from July to September in October, accommodation expenditure of quarter from October to December in January and accommodation expense of quarter from January to March in the bank account of farmer beneficiary in April The amount of financial assistance will be sent with 3
Budget of cow Sahay Scheme
66.50 crore has been approved by the Gujarat government for this scheme. On the basis of which the benefit of the scheme will be provided to the eligible farmers of the state.
Objective of Gay Sahay Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to encourage farmers to engage in natural farming in the state.
Eligibility for Gay Sahay Yojana
- Applicant should be a farmer.
- Applicant should have indigenous cow.
- Beneficiary farmer should do his farming with indigenous cow.
- Farmers holding foreign cows will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, only beneficiary will get the benefit on one account number.
- Beneficiary farmer should be trained by master trainer in agriculture or natural farming.
- Aadhar Card
- 8-A copy
- Bank passbook
- Cancellation check if bank passbook is not there
- Cow identification mark number
- Consent form of the other account holder if the owner of the land is joint
Major Benefits of Cow Sahay Yojana
- Gai Sahay Yojana has been started by the Government of Gujarat for the welfare of the farmers of the state.
- Under the scheme, the government will be given financial help to all the farmers doing natural farming with indigenous cows.
- This assistance given to the beneficiaries will be sent to their account through DBT.
- The scheme would require tracking of the cow and verification of its survival every 3 months.
- The beneficiary will have to submit the certificate of doing natural farming to the village servant, on the basis of that they will be given quarterly assistance.
- With this scheme the farmers of the state will be encouraged to engage in natural farming.
- This scheme will help in increasing the conservation of indigenous cows.
- Farmers will get more benefit from this scheme in less cost.
- Farmers’ land will be more fruitful by doing natural farming.
- Proof of production will also increase with this scheme.
- Applications for availing the benefits of the scheme will be accepted through online mode.
Salient Features of Gujarat Gay Sahay Yojana
- To increase the proof of natural farming in the state.
- Use of indigenous khattar made from cow dung and urine to increase the storage capacity of the land instead of chemical khattar.
- To promote fruitful and culinary production of the land.
- Benefit of more production at less cost
- To improve the economic condition of the farmers.
- Improve production and increase prices.
- Save water.
How to apply for Cow Sahay Scheme
- First of all the eligible beneficiary has to visit the official website.
- Now you have to click on the option of the Schemes.
- After that you have to choose anyone scheme according to your choice.
- Now clicking on the link, a new page will be appearing on the screen and you have to click on the plan or scheme you want to enroll.
- After that you will ask for, you already registered in the scheme or not. If you already registered then you have to click on the ‘’no’’ and then ‘’proceed’’ option.
- After that a new page will be appear on the screen, and you have to click on the ‘’new application form’’ option.
- Now you have to fill all necessary details and the bank details.
- After that you have to fill the ration card and land details of the applicant.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code displayed on the screen in the given box.
- After all the process is done, you have to click on the submit button at the end.
- In this way you will be able to apply successfully under the scheme.
Important Link For Gujarat Gay Sahay Scheme
Cow Based Assistance Yojana Circular : Download
Cow Based Sahay Yojana Online Form : Click Here