Aadhaar card is a very important document for everyone nowadays. And nothing works without it. Aadhaar card is also accepted as address proof, birth proof. From bank work to post office and passport, Aadhaar card is essential. The Aadhaar Issuing Organization UIDAI shares information related to it from time to time.
What is PVC Plastic Aadhar Card?
Giving the information, UIDAI said, ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card‘ is a new service launched by UIDAI which provides facility to Aadhaar holder to print his/her Aadhaar details on PVC card by paying a nominal fee. Residents who do not have a registered mobile number can also place orders using a non-registered/alternative mobile number.
See how much it will cost?
If you also want to order then you can order using any mobile number. You can also place orders for your entire family using just one mobile number. For UIDAI Aadhaar PVC Card you have to pay a fee of Rs 50.
How to order PVC Aadhaar Card online
- First visit the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in or https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Now, click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ service and enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number 28 digit Enrollment ID.
- Now here you enter your security code and then enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Now click on the check box next to ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- After that fill the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now go to a screen will pop up to preview the Aadhaar details.
- Now after its verification, select ‘Make Payment’.
- Then, in the next step, fee options will appear for your payment options.
- After this, after successful payment, you will receive a receipt with digital signature which you can also download.
PVC આધાર કાર્ડ ઓનલાઇન અરજી: Click Here