mAadhaar Official App for Updates Aadhar Details from Home, With the goal of reaching out to large numbers of smartphone users the new mAadhaar is released by the Unique Identification Authority of India. The App features an array of Aadhaar services and a personalized section for the Aadhaar holder who can carry their Aadhaar information in form of a soft copy, instead of carrying a physical copy all the time.
Request Status Services: To help residents check the status of various online requests.
My Aadhaar: This is a personalized section for Aadhaar holders where residents will not have to enter their Aadhaar number to avail Aadhaar services. In addition this section also provides facility for the resident to lock/unlock their Aadhaar or Biometric Authentication.
Aadhaar Locking – Aadhaar holder can lock their UID/Aadhaar number anytime they wish
|UIDAI Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Aadhar Card Link||Click Here|
|myAadhar Website||Click Here|
How to update Aadhaar demographic details online:
Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Portal on the UIDAI website.
Log on to the portal by entering your Aadhaar number followed by an OTP.
Click on Document Update and check and verify the existing details.
Using the drop-down list, select and then upload scanned copies of original documents for verification.
To change address in Aadhaar card online you have to follow some steps. Which are as follows.
First of all go to the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority Of India) https://uidai.gov.in/.
- After this click on Update Request (Online) appearing on the home page.
- Now click on Update Address in the new window and login by entering the Aadhaar number!
- After this you will get one time password (OTP) on mobile. Enter the OTP and go to the portal.
- After this, you first need to scan your rental agreement and create a PDF and upload it.
- New address will be updated in Aadhaar after verification of all information.
Now there is no need to go to Aadhaar Kendra to update the Aadhaar car. You can do these 5 improvements from your mobile at home. (Aadhar Card Update)
1. Change online address in Aadhaar card.
Now a days village people move to city or people move to other place in such situation you can correct online address in aadhaar card, you can correct address both online or offline.
2. Online name correction in Aadhaar card
When there is a mistake in the name while issuing the Aadhaar card, then you can now correct the name in the Aadhaar card online only with your mobile, only minor corrections can be made.
3. Online correction of date of birth in Aadhaar card
If there is a mistake in your date of birth while issuing Aadhaar card, now you can correct the date of birth in Aadhaar card online from the comfort of your home.
4. Online caste correction in Aadhaar card
You can correct if there is a mistake in your Aadhaar card caste. Like Male / Female / Other
5. Online language correction in Aadhaar card
Amended language in Aadhaar card
Necessary documents for Aadhaar card correction and addition
- Ration card
- Election card
- Driving license
- Government Photo ID / Service Identity Card issued by PSU
- Pensioner Card / Freedom Fighter Card
- Kisan Passbook
- CGHS / ECHS / ESIC / Medical Claim Card issued by State / Center / PSUs with photo.
- Disability ID Card
- Electricity bill
- water bill
- Telephone Landline Bill
- Property tax receipt
- Insurance policy
- Another proof