IFFCO Kandla Recruitment 2023 : IFFCO Kandla is offering apprenticeship as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 for the session 2023-2024. Interested candidates falling under the eligibility criteria are required to send the duly filled Bio-Data Form (attachment at the bottom of this advertisement) along with the required documents at the below mentioned address before 17th June, 2023.
IFFCO Kandla Recruitment 2023
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Here|
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma Electrical Engineering
- Diploma Chemical Engineering
- Diploma Civil Engineering
- Diploma Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Full time Diploma in the aforementioned disciplines, Year of passing 2020 & onwards
- Minimum Percentage Gen / OBC : 60%
- Minimum Percentage SC / ST : 55%
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
Maximum permissible age:
- Gen – 27 years
- OBC – 30 years
- SC / ST – 32 years
- As per the Apprentices Amendment Rules 2019
Important Note :
- IFFCO reserves all rights, to re-schedule / cancel the above engagement at any time without any notice.
- It is mandatory for the candidates applying for apprenticeship to generate their apprenticeship registration number and mention it in your Bio-Data Form.
- Selected candidates will be required to enter into a contract of Apprenticeship with IFFCO as required under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
- IFFCO will not have any obligation for employment of Apprentices after completion of apprenticeship training and they shall automatically stand relieved.
Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply
send the duly filled Bio-Data Form (attachment at the bottom of this advertisement) along with the required documents at the below mentioned address before 17th June, 2023:
Deputy General Manager (P&A)
Kutch, Gujarat. Pin 370210
Last Date is 17.06.23
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|