Indian Postal Department has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for India Post PA, SA, Postman, Mail Guard and MTS Recruitment.
India Post Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Postal Department|
|Posts Name||PA, SA, Postman, Mail Guard and MTS|
|Last Date to Apply||09-12-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||India Post Recruitment 2023|
Posts and No. of Vacancies in Gujarat:
- Postal Assistant: 33 Posts
- Sorting Assistant: 08 Posts
- Postman/ Mailguard: 56 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 08 Posts
Total No. of Posts:
- 1899 (All States)
- 105 (Gujarat)
Total Vacancies in Other States:
|Circle||Postal Assistant||Sorting Assistant||Postman/
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||0||0||0||0|
- (i) For the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: –
- a) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. b) Knowledge of working on computers.
- (ii) For the posts of Postman / Mail Guard: –
- a) 12th standard pass from a recognized Board.
- b) Should have passed local language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division as one of the subjects in 10th standard or above. Local language of a Postal Circle or Division shall be as at Annexure-2.
- c) Knowledge of working on Computer. d) Valid license to drive two-wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (For the post of Postman only). Persons with Benchmark Disability are exempted from the possession of license.
- Note 1.- A person not possessing the knowledge of local language of the Postal Circle or Division concerned shall also be eligible for appointment. However, such person after appointment shall pass local language test to be conducted in the manner as may be decided by the Postal Circle concerned and passing of such local language test shall be a pre-condition for completion of probation.
- Note 2.- A person not possessing a valid license to drive two-wheeler or light motor vehicle shall also be eligible for appointment for Postman. However, such person not having valid license to drive two-wheeler or light motor vehicle at the time of appointment shall not earn periodical increment in pay till production of such license or for a period of five years from the date of appointment, whichever is earlier, and after production of such license or expiry of such five years period, pay shall be restored prospectively to the level pay would have reached had the periodical increment in pay was not withheld and no arrears of pay shall be paid for the intervening period.
- (iii) For the posts of Multi Tasking Staff: –
- a) 10th standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
List Of Sports Which Qualify For Appointment Of Meritorious Sportspersons:
|Sr No.||Name of Sports/Game||Sr No.||Name of Sports/Game|
|7||Basketball||8||Billiards and Snooker|
|17||Deaf Sports||18||Equestrian Sports|
|31||Kayaking and Canoeing||32||Kho-Kho|
|35||Motor Sports||36||Net Ball|
|37||Para Sports (for Sports
discipline included in Para
Olympics and Para Asian Games)
|43||Roll Ball||44||Roller Skating|
|47||Sepak Takraw||48||Soft Ball|
|55||Tennis||56||Tennis Ball Cricket|
Scale of Pay:
|Name of the Post||Pay level in the Pay Matrix, specified in Part A of the schedule of Central Civil Service (Revised Pay) Rules 2016, plus admissible allowances.|
|Postal Assistant||Level 4 (Rs 25,500 – Rs.81,100)|
|Sorting Assistant||Level 4 (Rs 25,500-Rs.81,100)|
|Postman||Level 3 (Rs 21,700 – Rs.69,100)|
|Mail Guard||Level 3 (Rs 21,700 – Rs.69,100)|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Level 1 (Rs 18,000 – Rs.56,900)|
|Sr. No||Post||Age Limit|
|(a)||Postal Assistant||Between 18-27 years|
|(b)||Sorting Assistant||Between 18-27 years|
|(c)||Postman||Between 18-27 years|
|(d)||Mail Guard||Between 18-27 years|
|(e)||Multi Tasking Staff||Between 18-25 years|
- a) Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
- b) Women candidates, Transgender candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) are exempted from payment of fees.
- c) Fee can be paid online through UPI, Net Banking, Credit / Debit Cards, etc.
- d) Online fees can be paid by candidates up to the closing date for receipt of the application.
- e) Candidates who are not exempted from payment of fee must ensure that fee payment is successful. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-payment of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the closing date shall be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure successful payment of fees well in advance.
- f) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other purpose or other notification
- Based on Merit (No Exam)
- The provisional merit list shall be prepared only on the basis of information provided in the online application portal and no additional information shall be entertained in offline mode before the preparation of the provisional merit list. Candidates are advised to give only the details of their highest participation/achievement in sports. For example, if a candidate has participated in both National and International events, she/he shall submit details of all such International events, for which he/she has valid Form-1, and need not give details of all other achievements
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
|Start date for receipt of online applications||10.11.2023|
|Last date for receipt of online applications||09.12.2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment||09.12.2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’||10.12.2023 to 14.12.2023|