IRDAI Recruitment 2023 : IRDAI invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up 45 posts in Assistant Manager (AM) grade through open competition on all India basis for its various offices. Selection will be through a country-wide competitive Phase I – “On-line Preliminary Examination (objective type)” followed by Phase II – “Descriptive Examination” at select centres and Phase III – Interview.
IRDAI Recruitment 2023
- Actuarial : Graduation with minimum 60% marks and 7 papers passed of IAI as per 2019 curriculum
- Finance : Graduation with minimum 60 % marks and ACA / AICWA / ACMA / ACS / CFA
- Law : Bachelor’s Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks
- IT : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science/ Software Engineering) with minimum 60% marks OR Masters in Computers Application with minimum 60% marks OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks
- Research : Master’s Degree or 2-years Post Graduate Diploma in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 60% marks
- Generalist : Graduation with minimum 60% marks
Age Limit :
- Age Limit (as on 10.05.2023): Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 10.05.2023, i.e. candidates should have been born not earlier than 11.05.1993 and not later than 10.05.2002 (both days inclusive).
Pay scale :
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.44,500/- per month in the scale of Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years) and other allowances
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply
- Applications shall be submitted only “On-line” mode through IRDAI website www.irdai.gov.in. No other mode for submission of applications is neither available nor accepted.
Last Date is 10.05.23
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
CCC pass vankar vas kothavi mo.9327833974