ML Gandhi Trust Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Shri ML Gandhi Higher Education|
|Name of the post||Junior Clerk and Lab Assistant|
|Place of employment||Gujarat|
|Date of Notification||10 August 2023|
|Date of commencement of form filling||10 August 2023|
|Last date of form filling||24 August 2023|
Friends this recruitment notification was released by Shri ML Gandhi Higher Education Institute on 10 August 2023. And the starting date of filling this recruitment form is 10 August 2023 while the last date of filling the form is 24 August 2023.
As mentioned in the notification Shri ML Gandhi Higher Education is recruiting for the post of Junior Clerk and Lab Assistant.
Friends, following are the names of the colleges where recruitment is being done by Shri ML Gandhi Higher Education Institute.
|1||Shri SK Shah and Shri Krishna OM Arts College|
|2||Shri N.S.Patel Law College|
|3||Sir PT Science College|
|4||BD Shah College of Education|
|Name of the post||Salary Scale|
|Junior Clerk||Rs 19,950 (for first five years)|
|Lab Assistant||Rs 19,950 (for first five years)|
Candidates will be selected after applying online and after taking the first exam and then the main exam on the scheduled date.
Candidates of all categories do not have to pay any kind of application fee to apply in this Junior Clerk recruitment. That means they can apply for free.
Documents Required To Apply
If you want to apply then you have to submit the following certificates.
- Aadhar card
- Computer Course Certificate
- Study Mark Sheet
- An example Of Caste
- Experience Certificate (If Any)
- And Others
In this recruitment of Shree Bharatiya Vidya Mandal, 02 Junior Clerk and 03 Lab Assistant posts are vacant.
How To Apply?
- First of all download the advertisement using the link given below and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Now download and print the application form from the official website of the organization http://www.mlgandhimodasa.org/.
- Now fill all the details in this form and attach the copies of required documents.
- The application in this recruitment has to be done through offline post.
- Address to apply – Honorary Secretary (Name of College for which applied), Ghi M. La Gandhi Higher Education Board, College Campus, Modasa – 383315 Aravalli.
- Friends, if you have any query or confusion related to this recruitment then you can contact helpline number 02774-296485.
Required Link To Apply
Job Advertisement : Click Here
Application Form : Click Here