Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat Under the Rashtriya Kutumb (Sankat Mochan) Yojana, Once main earned of the family dies (Natural or Artificial), the Family has to pay Rs. 20,000 assistance schemes has been implemented.
Who Can Benefit Kutumb Sahay Yojana
- The Age of deceased should be 18 to 60 years.
- The deceased should be include in the BPL list.
- The deceased should be the head of the family.
- The application has to be made within the time limit of two years from the date of death.
✦ Where to apply for National Family Support Scheme or Sankat Mochan Scheme
➥ For urban area which has to be applied in the provincial office of that area.
➥ For Gram Panchayat area – Application has to be made to the Deputy District Development Officer under this scheme.
➥ For Metropolitan Municipal Area – Commissioner UCD in Municipal Corporation Office. Application has to be made in the branch.
➥ The authority to grant assistance under this National Family Support Scheme has been delegated to the above officer and the National Family Support Scheme form will also be available from his office.
What are the benefits in Kutumb Sahay Yojana
How to apply Kutumb Sahay Yojana? | Kutumb Sahay Yojana Form
- Kutumb Sahay Yojana Form 2021 Available in District Collector Office, Province Office, Taluka Mamlatdar Office and Public Services Center. but Now only apply online available
- Online Application has to be made on Digital Gujarat Portal from V.E.C Co-Operator of Gram Panchayat Center.
- Apply Online – https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Note : Under The Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat which has received benefits earlier. Such benefits will not have to re-apply in Kutumb Sahay Yojana
Important Link :
Official Site : Click here
Apply Online : Click here