LIC’s Jeevan Anand Policy: We take life insurance for financial security in life. Nowadays many private insurance companies are offering very good insurance plans. But for life insurance people prefer LIC more. In this case LIC has launched a very nice plan Jeevan Anand Policy. In this plan you can become a millionaire by saving very few rupees every month. Also, if the policyholder dies, then the security is real. Let’s understand the complete details of this plan.
LIC Jeevan Anand Policy
Save Rs.45 only
Under this scheme, if you want to get a lump sum of Rs 25 lakh, you have to save only Rs 45 per day. Thus saving Rs.1358 per month. In this way you have to make this investment for 35 years. According to the plan, you will invest 16,300 rupees every year. In this way, if you continue to make this investment for 35 years, you will have a fund of 25 lakh rupees ready.
Benefits of Jeevan Anand Plan
- Death Benefit: If the policyholder dies or an accident occurs during the policy term, the policyholder is paid the full death benefit along with bonus and interest.
- Ten times the annual premium: The policyholder will receive ten times the annual premium, which can provide financial support to his family.
- Basic Sum Assured and Interest on Policy Termination: If the policyholder dies after the expiry of the policy, they will get the basic sum assured along with interest.
- Bonus: The policyholder will also receive a bonus on maturity which can be used for starting something new or for other purposes.
- Accident and Disability Assistance: If the policyholder suffers an accident or becomes disabled for work, they are provided assistance from LIC depending on the severity of the accident. This assistance will be used for their treatment and will be paid within 180 days of the accident.
- Waiver of premium: If the policyholder becomes incapacitated, they will not need to pay any more premium and will still continue to enjoy all the benefits of the policy.
Jeevan Anand Plan Features
- Loan Facility: Under this policy of LIC, LIC also gives you the option of taking a loan to pay the premium if you do not have the required funds available.
- Tax Free: The premium you pay for this policy is eligible for tax exemption under Income Tax, which can help you save on your taxes every year.
- Flexible Premium Payment Options: You can choose to pay your premium annually, semi-annually or quarterly depending on your convenience.
- Option to upgrade or change policy: This plan gives you the flexibility to upgrade or change your policy during the policy term.
- Riders: You can increase your coverage by opting for additional riders offered under this policy.