Microsoft Network Automation Engineer : Azure is the fastest growing business in Microsoft’s history and is the foundation of Microsoft’s commercial Cloud Services. Azure differentiates itself as the only hyper-scale, enterprise-grade cloud with a true hybrid story. Microsoft Azure’s core priority is to be the world’s most trusted, secure, and global cloud and a great place for people to work.
Microsoft Network Automation Engineer
Job number: 1599740
Work site: Up to 50% work from home
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Profession: Software Engineering
Discipline: Software Engineering
Employment type: Full-Time
- 3+ years of technical experience in network design, development, and automation in large-scale data center network
- Experience in Deploying / Operating DCI and Long-haul Optical networks in heterogenous environment.
- Good understanding of signal propagation and impairments in Optical fiber and various fiber types, transceiver hardware used at Client and Line end of transmission equipment.
- Knowledge of DWDM and various modulation techniques used for transporting high speed client demands such as 100GE,400GE and beyond on Coherent and PAM4
- Experience working in large scale data center / cloud environment with an understanding of passive components (UTP Cabling, Optical cabling).
- Experience in one or more programming languages: Python, C#.
- Strong experience in network automation using workflows built in Python, YAML, etc.
- Experience in understanding and authoring readable formats like XML and JSON.
- Excellent communication skills and team player with ability to build solid relationships at all levels, across teams, geographies, and business functions.
- Experience in solving broad business problems and analytical skills.
- Excellent judgment, decision-making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure when the situation is ambiguous.
- Strong negotiation skills and conflict management skills.
- Networking certification will be a plus.
- Bachelor or Master in Optical engineering will be a plus.
- Experience working with L2 & L3 protocols like Ethernet, LACP, BGP or related will be desired.
How To Apply Microsoft Network Automation Engineer Post?
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.