That CM Rupani has made an important decision to make Gujarat women empowered, self reliant and self reliant. Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has been launched for the women of the state. For which a budget of Rs 175 crore has been allocated. Under which women of Gujarat will get loan at 0% interest.
Gujarat’s women power will come forward to realized the vision of a self-reliant Prime Minister of India. On the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on September 17, the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana will be presented to the mother power of the state.
Rs. 1 lakh women’s group in the state will benefit
Let me tell you that this decision will open a new path of self-reliance of women power-mothers and sisters in the changed economic and social lifestyle after Korona. A total of 10 lakh mothers and sisters of 1 lakh women’s groups in the state will be able to avail the benefits of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
ntri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat 2020 | Government of Gujarat Declare to Given 0% interest Loan All women for Small business.
Loans up to Rs.1000 crore will be given to women groups Under this scheme, loans up to Rs.1000 crore will be given to women groups.
The interest on the bank loan will be borne by the state government and the stamp duty required for the loan will be interest 0% Loan of Rs. 1 lakh – Loans will be available from government, co-operative, private banks, RBI approved lending institutions.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Documents
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
Official Portal Link: https://mmuy.gujarat.gov.in
How To Apply For Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat
All the eligible women of Gujarat can apply for this interest-free loan online on the official portal . Let us see the procedure for applying for Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
- Visit the Official Portal of MMUY Gujarat.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page of the Official Portal.
- On the Home Page, Click on the link of MMUY Yojana.
- It redirects the candidates to the Online Registration Page for the MMUY interest-free loan scheme.
- It opens up the application form; now, the applicants can start entering his/her personal details like Name of the Applicant, Contact Number, Email ID of the Applicant, Adress details such as State, District, City, and Pin Code.
- The applicant has to enter her SHG Group Details, Aadhar Cards, and other information like Bank Account Number, Bank Branch Name, IFSC Code in the next section.