NPCIL Recruitment 2023 : Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited, NPCIL has Recently Invites Application For the 325 Executive Trainee Posts, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before 28.04.2023, For More Details About NPCIL Recruitment 2023 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
Post Details :
- Mechanical 123
- Chemical : 50
- Electrical : 57
- Electronics : 25
- Instrumentation : 25
- Civil : 45
- BE / B, Tech / B Sc (Engineering) / 5 year integrated M Tech With a Minimum Of 60% Aggregate Marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University / Deemed University or Institute Recognized by AICTE UGC. A Minimum of 60% Marks Means The Marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants Must have a vlid GATE – 2021 Or GATE – 2022 Or GATE – 2023 Scroe in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Age Limit :
- Upper age limit 26 years, For More details Read Official Advertisement.
- Monthly Stipend- Rs. 55,000
- One Time Book Allowance-Rs. 18,000
- Followed by a salary of Rs. 56,100 per month as per the pay matrix upon completion of training. (Level 10)
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
- Commencement of Online Application : 11 April 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 28 April 2023
- Payment of Online Application : 11 to 28 April 2023
- Interview 5th to 17th June 2023.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|