The Full Form of OJAS is Online Job Application System. Do you want to know What does OJAS mean? What is the full form of OJAS?. Are you looking for What does OJAS mean? What is the full form of OJAS? What is OJAS stand for?
OJAS – Online Job Application System, is an interface to provide the complete solution to the departments of Government of Gujarat (G.o.G.) for speedy & transparent recruitment process.
G.o.G. has mandated all major departments like GPSC , GSSSB , GPSSB , GSRTC etc. to initiate the recruitment process of class I , II and III cadre through OJAS only.
Gujarat OJAS One Time Registration ( OTR )
Apply for Gujarat OJAS One Time Registration (OTR)
Let us see the online procedure to register online for the Gujarat OJAS One Time Registration (OTR), as shown below.
- Enter your caste, your caste certificate number, the caste certificate of the place it belongs, and the certificate number for the non-creamy layer.
- Simply click on it.
- It will provide you with all of the required regulations and the general terms and conditions of registration.
- It is written in both Gujarati and English, with the latter being the primary language. As a result, you should not have any difficulties reading it.
- Read it, then scroll down to the bottom and click on the I Agree button.
- You will now be sent to the Online Job Application System OJAS Gujarat, where you will complete the one-time registration procedure.
- You will now be prompted to input your personal information. Fill in your personal information first, such as your name, father’s or husband’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, and marital status, before moving on.
- In the next step, provide your communication information, such as your current and permanent addresses, as well as your state, district, taluka, and pin codes for both addresses, if there are two of them. In any other case, if your current address is also your permanent address, use the same information for both addresses.
Ojas Full Form
- After that, please provide your cell phone number and email address. Make sure you just include your phone number and email address.
- You will now be asked if you have achieved anything in sports or not, and you will be required to respond appropriately.
- Now, Enter whether or whether you are physically challenged, as well as any relevant information.
- You will now get a one-time password to the cell phone number that you provided before.
- Enter the one-time password and then click on the “Save” button to finish the process. The green button at the bottom of the page that you have been asking to show the one-time registration number on the screen for your reference.
- Select “print” and “save” to save it for future reference.
- When you click on print, it will present you with the registration form, including your picture and your personal information. It is similar to having a digital copy of the official registration form on your computer.
Some of the valuable features available in APP like,
>Get Your Application Form in PDF
>Upload Photo and Signature
>Get Your Forgotten Roll Number and Confirmation Number
>Get Hall Ticket / Call Letter Details
>Check Application Fee Status etc
|One Time Registration||Click Here|
|Find Your Registration Number||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App||Click Here|
What is the official website for the Online Job Application System ( Ojas ) ?
The official website for the Online Job Application System for the Gujarat jobs is www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Can I get the Call Letters online on the official portal of Online Job Application Gujarat?
Yes, the online users shall download the call letters online on the official portal of OJAS Gujarat
SabkaGujarat.in for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.