PF Balance Check: Keeping track of your finances is very important in today’s dynamic world. A crucial aspect of your financial well-being is your Employees’ Provident Fund (PF) balance. Your PF balance represents the savings accumulated over time from your monthly contributions and your employer’s contribution. Knowing how to check your PF balance easily and efficiently is essential to ensure that you are well informed about your financial health. In this article we will guide you.
PF Balance Check
You have four options to check your PF balance.
- Check PF Balance by Miss Call
- PF Balance Check via SMS
- Check PF balance through Umang app
- PF Balance Check by UAN Number
How to check PF balance from Miss Call
- You can check the member’s PF balance by calling the mobile number listed on your UAN portal.
- For that you have to make a missed call on this number from your registered mobile number 01122901406.
- Two rings will then ring and your phone will be automatically disconnected. A message will be delivered to your mobile phone number shortly. It will show the balance placed in your PF account.
How to check PF balance via SMS
- You can also check your PF balance by sending an SMS from your mobile device.
- For this you have to send a message from the mobile number provided in your PF account.
- You have to include EPFOHO UAN in the message and send it to this number 7738299899.
- So your PF balance amount will be sent to your mobile device within few seconds. All his information will come.
How to check PF balance from Umang App
- First you have to download Umang app from google playstore.
- After installing the Umang app open it then select “Install App EPFO”.
- Next select “Employee Centered Services”.
- After that select “View Passbook” from the menu.
- Go there and enter your UAN number and password.
- An OTP will now be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Put that OTP there now.
- Now you can see your PF balance.
How to check PF balance from UAN
- Go to this website https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login to check balance.
- When you access the home page of the website, you will see a form.
- You must submit the form by entering your UAN number password and captcha code.
- Now open Member ID.
- Now you will understand the PF balance of your account better.
Official Website: Click Here
For more information join WhatsApp group: click here