Read Along By Google @play.google.com
Read Along By Google @play.google.com : Read Along (formerly Bolo) is a free and fun speech based reading tutor app designed for children aged 5 and above. Diya listens to children when they read and offers Realtime positive feedback when they read well and helps them out when they get stuck – even when offline & without data!
Read Along Features
- Once downloaded, it works offline, so it does not use any data.
- Since the app is made for children, there are no ads, and all sensitive information stays only on the device.
- The app is completly free to use and has a vast library of books with different reading levels from Pratham Books, Katha Kids & Chhota Bheem, with new books added regularly.
- Educational games within the app, make the learning experience fun.
In-App Reading Assistant
- Diya, the in-app reading assistant helps children read out loud and provides positive reinforcement when they read correctly, and help wherever they get stuck.
Multi Child Profile
- Multiple children can use the same app and create their individual profiles to track their own progress.
- The app recommends the right level of difficulty books to each child depending on their reading level.
With Read Along, children can read a variety of fun and engaging stories in different languages including.
- Hindi (हिंदी)
- Bangla (বাংলা)
- Urdu (اردو)
- Telugu (తెలుగు)
- Marathi (मराठी)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Spanish (Español)
- Portuguese (Português)
With just 10 minutes of fun & practice every day, inspire your child to become a reading star for life!
Content & App Source From : Google Play Store
How To Use Read Along By Google?
Here we are showing you a video in which complete understanding of how to use this Read Along By Google application is given in Gujarati language.
How To Download Read Along App By Google
Read Along Application: Download Here