RTE Result 2023: RTE Admission Result Announced: Under Section 12 (1) A of The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act-2009 by the Government of Gujarat, under Section 12 (1) A in unaided private primary schools as per 25, admission of children from weak and underprivileged groups in class-1 free of charge. The giving plan is in effect. Click on https://rte.orpgujarat.com/ to download the Admit Card and get a print out of that school. Get admission by 13-05-2023 in person with necessary documents. Otherwise your admission under RTE will be cancelled.
RTE Result 2023
RTE Admit Card 2023
To check the school list you can get admission through Gujarat State Education Authority, you need to follow the simple steps below: –
- First, visit the official website link given here
- You click on the link you will reach the official webpage of RTE Gujarat.
- Now click on Admit Card
- Then you have to enter information like application number and date of birth
- Result will be seen on your screen
Particulars to be noted for parents are application number and date of birth Result will be seen on your screen
- To avoid cancellation of your form, before filling the form carefully read the required documents for filling the form mentioned on the homepage and the details of the documents to be uploaded while filling the form. And definitely upload all the original documents as requested. If faded, xerox copy and illegible documents are uploaded, the form will be rejected.
- If any one of Aadhaar Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Election Card / Ration Card of child’s father is proof of residence, then registered rent agreement is not required. In case none of the above grounds are present, the registered tenancy agreement – registered tenancy agreement as per Gujarat Stamp Act 1958 and deposited in the concerned police station will be considered valid. (Notarized rental agreement will not be considered valid).
- Take special care that the schools you wish to choose for admission are arranged in the order of your choice while filling the form.
- Submit the form only after checking the complete details carefully again before submitting the form. No corrections can be made after submission of the form.
- If you need guidance regarding filling the form, contact the helpline number of your district mentioned on the homepage.
RTE Helpline No: Call for any information during the days of operation – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|RTE પ્રવેશ પરિણામ ચેક કરો||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|RTE પ્રવેશ 2023 નોટીફીકેશન||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|