SBI Bank has announced the recruitment of 1031 vacancies for its retired employees. This recruitment is being done for 821 posts of Channel Manager Facilitator, 172 posts of Channel Manager Supervisor and 38 posts of Support Officer. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for SBI Recruitment in online mode. Online applications for SBI Bank Recruitment has started from 1st April 2023. The last date to apply online for SBI Retired Staff Recruitment 2023 is 30 April 2023.
Total spaces: 1031 post
Name of the post
- Channel Manager Facilitator : 821 Vacancies
- Channel Manager Supervisor : 172 Posts
- Support Officer : 38 Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicants for SBI Retired Staff Recruitment 2023 should be retired employees or officers of State Bank of India. Candidates can check detailed information about educational qualification from below notification.
Age limit: The minimum age for SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 is 60 years and maximum age is 63 years. In this, age will be calculated considering 1st April, 2023 as base.
Application Fee: There is no application fee for SBI Retired Staff Recruitment 2023.
Selection process: Candidates for SBI Recruitment will be selected on the basis of interview and document verification after verification of application form.
- Verification of applications
- Document verification
- Medical examination
Necessary documents: To apply online for SBI Recruitment, the candidate must have the following documents.
- Recent photos
- Brief Description of Last 10 Years Experience (Assignment Wise Details) (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- EWS/Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) (if applicable)
- Any other document (if available)
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment?
- First of all open the official website.
- After this you have to click on the recruitment section on the home page.
- Then you have to click on SBI Recruitment 2023.
- After this, the official notification of SBI Retired Staff Recruitment 2023 has to be read carefully.
- Then the candidate has to click on Apply Online.
- After this, the candidate has to carefully fill all the information asked in the application form.
- Then upload your required documents, photo and signature.
- After filling the application form completely, it has to be submitted final.
- Form filling has started on 01 April.
- The last date to fill the form is 30th April, 2023.
For Official Notification : Click Here
To Apply Online : Click Here