SEB TAT Secondary Preliminary exam result 2023: TAT Secondary exam result has been declared by Gujarat State Examination Board on 13-06-2023. The exam was held on June 4. This exam is conducted to become a teacher of class 9 and 10 in secondary school. In which this exam was the preliminary exam and in this exam based on the cut-off candidates will be selected to appear in the main exam. So let’s get complete information about where to check TAT preliminary exam result and how to check this result.
TAT Secondary Exam Result 2023
TAT Result Declared 2023
On June 4, 2023, 1.65 lakh students had applied for the TAT Prelims exam. All the candidates now have to see what will be the subject wise cut off. The result of this exam has been announced. Candidates who have cleared this exam will be able to give the main exam.
How to check TAT Result 2023?
- First of all go to the state examination board site www.sebexam.org.
- Now on the home page you will see the link of TAT-S Result 2023 click on it or click on “Print Result” menu on the home page.
- The following page will open in which select “TAT-S”.
TAT Cut-off 2023
- Candidates who secure 35% i.e. 70 marks or more will be able to appear in the main examination to be held on 18/06/2013. The main exam will be held at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot and Surat.
- Hall ticket for such candidates to appear in the main examination by the State Examination Board from the office website www.sebexam.org from 05:00 PM on 14/06/2023 to 09:00 AM on 18/06/2023 Can be downloaded up to
- In case of any representation regarding TAT (Secondary) Primary Examination Result, written representation can be made in person at the State Examination Board, Sector-21, Gandhinagar along with necessary supporting evidence.
- The verification of personal information, educational qualification and other details regarding the result will be done by the recruitment selection committee after the main examination and the decision of the recruitment selection committee will be final.
|TAT Result||Click Here|
|TAT Cut-Off||Click Here|