There are many schemes run by the Gujarat government for the farmers. All these schemes accept ikhedut portal online form. Online applications of various departments are done on the iKhedut portal. In which we will talk about the “Tadpatri Sahai Yojana” of the agriculture scheme through the article”. We will get detailed information about how much assistance is available under Tadpatri Sahay Yojana, how to get assistance and what documents are required to avail Tadpatri Sahay Yojana.
Tadpatri Sahay Yojana 2023
Purpose of Tarpaulin Aid Scheme
It is very important that small, marginal and big farmers get financial help in the state. Farmers need different tools in their crop production. In which the crop needs tarpaulin during processing in the thresher and for other work. So it is necessary to get direct assistance to the farmers in the purchase of tarpaulin. For such special purpose the benefit of Tadpatri Sahai Yojana is provided.
Eligibility of Tarpaulin Aid Scheme
- The scheme is benefited by the Department of Agriculture, Government of Gujarat. There are certain eligibility criteria for this scheme. Which are as follows.
- Beneficiary should be farmer.
- The beneficiary farmer should be a small, marginal or large farmer.
- The applicant farmer should have his own land record.
- Farmers in forest areas should have Tribal Land Forest Rights Certificate.
- Ikhedut Tadpatri Yojana will benefit three times.
- To avail the benefit of Tadpatri Yojana one has to apply online.
- Farmers have to apply online through ikhedut portal.
Assistance Standard in Tadpatri Assistance Scheme
For Scheduled Tribe Farmers (AGR-14) : This scheme is for Scheduled Tribe farmers. In which total 75% of the purchase price of Tarpaulin or Rs.1875/- whichever is less will be given. Maximum two nos per farmer account
For Scheduled Tribe Farmers (AGR-3): This scheme is for Scheduled Tribe farmers. Under this scheme total 75% of the purchase price of Tarpaulin or Rs.1875/- whichever is less will be available. Maximum two nos per farmer account
For Scheduled Tribe Farmers (AGR-4): This scheme is for Scheduled Tribe farmers. In which total 75% of the purchase price of Tarpaulin or Rs.1875/- whichever is less will be given. Maximum two nos per farmer account
For General Farmers (AGR-2): This scheme is for general caste farmers. In which total 50% of the purchase price of Tarpaulin or Rs.1250/- whichever is less will be given. Maximum two nos per farmer account
NFSM (Oilseeds and Oil Palm): In this scheme 50% of the purchase price of tarpaulin or Rs. 1250/- whichever is less will get the benefit. Farmers will get assistance up to a maximum of two units per separate account.
Tadpatri Sahay Yojana Document
Online form filling of various government schemes has been started through ikhedut portal. The following documents are required to fill the online form of this scheme.
1. Copy of Farmer’s Aadhaar Card (Download Aadar Card)
2. Ikhedut portal 7-12 (Anyror Gujarat)
3. Copy of ration card
4. Certificate of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe
5. Certificate of Disability for Beneficiary with Disability (if any)
6. Consent form of other sharer in case of joint occupancy in 7/12 and 8-A of land
7. Details of soul registration if any
8. Details, if any, of the member of the co-operative society
9. If a member of milk producer society
10. Bank account passbook
Tadapatri Yojana Online Application
Online application must be done from ikhedut portal 2022 to take advantage of Tadpatri Sahay Yojana. Applicant farmers can apply online from VCE from their Gram Panchayat. In addition, online form can be filled from the nearest taluka office and other computer workers. We will get information on how to apply online at home.
- The applicant must first type ‘ikhedut portal’ in the ‘Google Search Bar’.
- Open the official website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ from the result.
- After opening Khedut website click on “Plan”.
- In which, after clicking on the plan, open the “Khetiwadi nee Yojana” on rank-1.
- After opening “Khetiwadi Ni Yojana” where 49 schemes will show.
- In which you have to click on “Tadpatri Sahay Yojana” at sequence number-11.
- In which after reading all the information of Tadpatri Yojana click on “Apply” and open the website.
- Are you now a registered applicant farmer? In which if the registration has been done earlier then “Yes” and if not “No” then further processing has to be done.
- If registered by the applicant, Captcha Image has to be submitted after entering Aadhar Card and Mobile Number.
- If the beneficiary farmer has not registered on I khedut portal then fill the online form by selecting ‘No’.
- The farmer has to save the application after filling the information completely accurately in the online form.
- The beneficiary farmers have to check the details again and confirm the application.
- No correction will be made after confirmation of online application.
- The farmer can get the print based on the application number.
|To know the application status||Click Here|
|For print of application||Click Here|