Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd has published an Advertisement for the Probationary Clerk (TMB Bank Recruitment 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Probationary Clerk. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for TMB Probationary Clerk Recruitment.
TMB Recruitment 2023
Posts: Probationary Clerk
- Andaman and Nicobar – 01 Post (Hindi)
- Andhra Pradesh – 17 Post (Telugu)
- Chhattisgarh – 01 Post (Hindi)
- Dadra Nagar Haveli – 01 Post (Hindi / Bhilodi)
- Delhi – 02 Post (Hindi)
- Gujarat – 17 Post (Gujarati)
- Karnataka – 11 Post (Kannada)
- Madhya Pradesh – 01 Post (Hindi)
- Maharashtra – 09 Post (Marathi)
- Punjab – 01 Post (Punjabi)
- Rajasthan – 02 Post (Rajasthani)
- Telangana – 07 Post (Telugu)
- Uttar Pradesh – 01 Post (Hindi)
- Uttarakhand – 01 Post (Hindi)
Total No. of Posts: 72
- Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks from any recognized University in India will be eligible for this post.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- As on 31 August 2023
- Minimum – Not Specified
- Maximum – 24 Years for Graduates
- Maximum – 26 Years for Post Graduates
- Age Relaxation: As per rules
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Official website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
|Last Date to Apply||06-11-2023|