Tractor Sahay Yojana 2023 : Farmers of the state are generally using tractors, many a times farmers face difficulties when tractors are not available for farming. Thus, with the aim of facilitating the transportation of agricultural produce and the farmers of the state can purchase tractor vehicles, a scheme has been launched to provide financial assistance to the farmers of the state on the purchase of tractor vehicles from the year 2023-24. Today we will get detailed information about Tractor Assistance Scheme 2023 through this article.
Tractor Sahay Yojana
Tractor Subsidy Scheme in Gujarat
Ikhedut portal has been created by Gujarat government to provide benefits of various government schemes for farmers. In which assistance is provided by the Horticulture Department on tractors (up to 20 PTO HP) etc. We will get detailed information about how to apply, which documents are required to get the benefit of Tractor Sahay Yojana Subsidy Scheme in Gujarat.
Eligibility for availing Tractor Assistance Scheme
The tractor assistance scheme is provided by the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation, Government of Gujarat. Online application for availing tractor assistance scheme has to be done through i-Khedoot portal. Eligibility for farmers to avail the benefit of this tractor assistance scheme is determined by the horticulture department. Which is stated below.
- Farmer should be Gujarat state applicant.
- Beneficiary should be farmer.
- The purchase has to be made from the authorized dealer of the manufacturer included in the panel prepared for the purpose of price
- discovery announced by the Department of Agriculture from time to time. Only once per account
- Farmers will have to apply online to avail the benefits of this scheme
List of Documents Required for Tractor Subsidy Scheme
Since the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation Gujarat has to apply online to avail the tractor assistance scheme currently running on the i-Khedoot portal. For which the following documents should be with the applicant.
- Caste instance (by competent authority) (For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes only) (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (only for PWDs) (if applicable)
- Copy of land details 7/12 and 8-A
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of bank passbook and canceled cheque
- Copy of forest rights certificate if applicable (if applicable)
How to Apply for Tractor Sahay Yojana Online Registration Process
Farmers have to apply online through iKhedut portal. Farmers can also apply online for this scheme at home through mobile / computer. And the applicant farmer can also apply through VCE (Panchayat Operator) and CSC Center from Gram Panchayat of your village. The complete information on how to apply online for this scheme is given below step by step.
- First of all, you have to type “ikhedut portal” in Www.Google.Co.In in Chrome browser of mobile / computer.
- In which the website has to be opened by clicking on https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ from the results that come in Google Search.
- After opening i-Khedut website click on “Horticulture Schemes”. Then at number-3 “Horticulture Schemes” written on the right side – click here for details.
- After clicking it will show you a list of various horticulture schemes.
- In which sequence No. 17 – “Tractor (upto 20 PTO HP)” is written “Apply” and the website has to be opened by clicking on it.
- After the new web page you will be asked whether you have farmer registration or not, you can apply.
- If you say yes to farmer registration, then you have to provide Aadhaar number and mobile number, then an OTP will be sent to your mobile. After entering that OTP, give the details of the farmer in the application and you will come online.
- Click on “Apply New” button and submit a new application.
- Click on the “Update Application” button to add corrections to the application. To update/confirm the application, along with the application number, the account number of the land account or the ration card number given at the time of application must be provided.
- After the application is correct, confirm it. After the application is confirmed, the application will not be updated
- If you are applying for the first time from the year 2018-19 without registering as a farmer, then providing the Aadhaar number and mobile number while applying online will determine the eligibility of the application, by submitting a copy of the Aadhaar number to the concerned office, after verifying it by the concerned officer, Farmer Registration ( registration) will take place. At that time, an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number stating that the registration has been done.
- A print of the application can be taken only after the application is confirmed.
- If the name of the bank is not found in the list, contact the nearest horticulture office.
- If the application number is not generated while saving the application, read the message in the above line of instructions.
Details preceded by a red * are mandatory.
- Taking a print out of the application is costly. Take a print out of the online application and submit it to the office/office address mentioned on the application along with necessary documents. Or after applying Khedut online on IKhedut Portal, take a print of the signature/fingerprint and scan it and upload it by clicking on “Upload Signed Copy of Application Print” menu on the portal.
|આઇ ખેડુત પોર્ટલ||https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/|
|ઑનલાઇન અરજી કરવા||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપ જોડાઓ||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|