Vrudh Sahay Yojana Gujarat Details and Application Form
- Objective of the Scheme: To provide financial assistance for maintenance of destitute elderly and disabled destitute. Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant’s age should be more than 60 years. Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS)
- Objective of the scheme: To provide financial assistance to the elderly under the National Social Assistance Program (NSAP).
Vrudh Sahay Yojana Gujarat :- Many schemes have been launched by the Gujarat government to improve the lives of the poor people living in the state of Gujarat and to increase their daily income, including widow assistance scheme, free plot assistance scheme, equipment assistance scheme for disabled people, There are many schemes like Sant Soordas Yojana, Gerda Sahai Yojana, Sankat Mochan Yojana etc. But still the condition of many poor people is miserable,
Eligibility for assistance
- Applicant’s age should be more than 60 years.
- Both men and women can apply.
- The applicant should be residing in the state of Gujarat for more than 10 years.
- Applicant should not have any son above 21 years of age.
- Annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.58000/-.
- The personal annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.47000/-
Documents required for application
The following documents are required to apply for assistance under the Old Age Pension Scheme.
- Vrudh Sahay Yojana Gujarat Form (Application Form)
- aadhar card
- An example of age
- Example of income
- Example of living in Gujarat
- Ration card
- Example of no son above 21 years of age
- Or if there is a son above 21 years of age and he is sick/handicapped/handicapped then an instance thereof.
- Bank account details.
- Passport size photo
વ્રુધ સહાય યોજના ગુજરાત ફોર્મ
How to Apply in Old Age Pension Scheme
Any willing applicant who fulfills the above conditions and possesses the above required documents can apply for assistance under Vrudh Sahay Yojana Gujarat. Applicants have to apply offline along with necessary documents to avail assistance under the Vedari Sahai Yojana. For which the applicant will first need the Vrudh Sahay Yojana Gujarat Form and can download it by clicking on the link below.
Vrudh Pension Yojana Helpline Number
Applicants can get information through the Vrudh Pension Yojana Helpline Number mentioned below under the Gujarat Government’s Old Age Pension Support Scheme.