Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 : Under Skill India Mission of Government of India Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for engagement of 57th Batch (for Non-ITI & ITI candidates) of Trade Apprentices Training under the Apprentices Act 1961 and amendments thereof in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different States across India.
|Organization||Yantra India Limited|
For Non ITI Category :
- Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on date of notification for applying with minimum 50% marks as per criteria of that Board. (as per their Marksheet) and with minimum 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each
For ITI Category :
- Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship / Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 with minimum 50% marks. The relevant trade to be considered will be strictly on the basis of Schedule I of Apprentice Act 1961 (and amendments thereof).
- In addition, candidate must have passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% marks in Matriculate / Class X std).
Age Limit :
- Between 15 to 24 years as on 30.03.2023
- NON-ITI (Matriculation/ Xth Class Candidate) Rs. 6000
- EX-ITI (ITI Pass candidate) Rs. 7000
Application Fees :
- Application fee for UR & OBC Candidates (Non-refundable) – Rs.200/-/- plus GST. Application
- fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD/Others (Transgender) – Rs. 100/- /- plus GST (Non-refundable).
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply
Candidate must apply ‘online’ ONLY directly through the link given on website:
https://www.yantraindia.co.in, under “Career” Tab No other format of application shall be entertained. Candidates are required to read the instructions indicated in the advertisement thoroughly before submitting application.
Online Application Last Date : 14.04.23