Jamnagar Municipal Corporation has published an Advertisement for the Staff Nurse, Lab. Technician, Pharmacist, MPHW, FHW and Other Posts (JMC (UPHC – UCHC) Recruitment 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Staff Nurse, Lab. Technician, Pharmacist, MPHW, FHW and Other Posts. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for JMC Staff Nurse, Lab. Technician, Pharmacist, MPHW, FHW and Other Posts Recruitment.
|Recruitment Organization||Jamnagar Municipal Corporation (JMC)|
|Posts Name||Staff Nurse, Lab. Technician, Pharmacist, MPHW, FHW and Other Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||05-12-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||JMC Recruitment 2023|
U.P.H.C for Urban Health Project at Jamnagar Municipality. and U.C.H.C. Advertisement for filling up the posts of
100% grant based seats have been sanctioned for U.P.H.C.(Urban Primary Health Centre) and U.C.H.C.(Urban Collective Health Centre) under Jamnagar Municipal Corporation for streamlining the structure of urban health services by the resolutions of the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Gujarat.
U.P.H.C under Jamnagar Municipality. (Urban Primary Health Centre) and U.C.H.C.(Urban Community Health Centre) Online applications are invited from eligible candidates by publishing advertisement on website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Complete information regarding this recruitment is also available on Jamnagar Municipal Corporation website www.mcjamnagar.com.
Eligible candidates dt. 21/11/2023 (13:00 hours) to Online application has to be done during 5/12/2023 (23:59 hours).
|Advt. No.||Posts||No. of Posts|
|JMC/202324/1||Staff Nurse (UPHC)||20|
|JMC/202324/2||X-Ray Technician (UPHC)||03|
|JMC/202324/3||Laboratory Technician (UPHC)||03|
|JMC/202324/4||Laboratory Technician (UCHC)||03|
|JMC/202324/7||Female Health Worker (UPHC)||37|
|JMC/202324/8||Multi-Purpose Health Worker (UPHC)||30|
Total No. of Posts: 101
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
|Staff Nurse (UPHC)||40 years|
|X-Ray Technician (UPHC)||36 years|
|Laboratory Technician (UPHC)||36 years|
|Laboratory Technician (UCHC)||36 years|
|Pharmacist (UPHC)||35 years|
|Pharmacist (UCHC)||35 years|
|Female Health Worker (UPHC)||40 years|
|Multi-Purpose Health Worker (UPHC)||33 years|
- Candidates have to select the category while filling the form and pay the exam fee.
- The examination fee for general, S.S.P.W and economically weaker section male candidates will be Rs.500/-.
- For all female candidates as well as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Handicapped candidates, 50% of the examination fee i.e. Rs.250/- will have to be paid.
- Candidates of reserved category can apply on the post of unreserved category. In which the candidates of this reserved category will be eligible for 50% of the exam fee i.e. Rs.250/- but no benefit will be available in the age limit.
- Candidates have to deposit the exam fee online only.
- See notification for more details.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
|Last Date to Apply||05-12-2023|
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Official website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here