Palak Mata Pita Yojana: Government of Gujarat comes up with an innovative scheme for the needy people. One of the schemes is Foster parent plan, this scheme is for children whose parents have died under this scheme. An assistance of Rs 3000 is provided under this foster parent scheme. So let’s know about the benefits and application information of this scheme.
After applying the scheme, the child is eligible to receive 3000 rupees per month as part of child support from the government or the destitute children. And this support will be available till the child reaches the age of 18 years.
In the Foster parent plan (Palak Mata Pita Yojana), support of Rs 3000 per month and Rs 36000 per annum is provided for the child’s upbringing and education.
Rules for the Foster Parent Plan
- 3000/- per month to the next of kin, guardian or relative who is taking care of the orphaned children under this scheme whose mother and father have both died or whose father has died and whose mother has remarried. is coming.
- The support of this foster parent scheme is paid from DBT.
- Foster parents scheme covers children aged 0 to 18 years. Whose parents are not alive or whose father has died and whose mother has remarried.
- This scheme is for foster parents whose annual income in rural areas is Rs. 27000/- above and in urban area Rs. Exceeding 36000/- the example of the employer has to be submitted along with the application.
- Children aged between 03 to 06 years taken up by foster parents are to be admitted to Anganwadis and children above 06 years of age are to be given compulsory primary school education.
- The guardian of the child has to produce a certificate from the school / institution that studies are in progress every year.
Required supporting evidence
- Birth certificate of the child who is an orphan
- Death certificate of parents
- If the mother is alive and has remarried then a certificate from the government officer for the second marriage of the mother.
- A bonafide certificate of the child’s school (instance of ongoing studies)
- Bank account details of the child (After approval of the application, an order will be issued whereby the foster parents can open a joint bank account with the child.)
- Example of annual income of foster parents
- Xerox of foster parent’s Aadhaar Card, Election Card and Ration Card.
- A recent photo of the foster parent with the child.
- Attested xerox of joint bank account passbook of child and foster parents.
- Attested xerox of ration card of foster parents.
- Attested Xerox of Aadhaar Card of Foster Parents.
PDF of the form: Click Here