Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023 Manav Kalyan Yojana Manav Kalyan Yojana Application Form People whose annual income limit is 1,20,000 at rural level can apply for this assistance and people living in urban area whose income limit is 1,50,000 Manav Kalyan One can apply online for the scheme from 01-04-2023 by visiting its weekly website https://e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in.
Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023
Manav Kalyan Yojana Occupation List
In Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023, toolkits are available for the following professions.
- link work
- Scenting work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Cobbler work
- Bharat work
- Tailor work
- Pottery work
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlour
- Electric Appliances
- Agricultural blacksmithing/welding work
- carpentry work
- washer work
- A broom maker
- Milk and curd seller
- A fishmonger
- Making papad
- Making pickles
- Sale of hot, cold drinks, snacks
- Puncture kit
- Masala meal
- Making Diwet of Rs.(Sisters of Sakhi Mandal)
- Mobile Repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhi Mandal)
- Hair cutting (barber work)
Manav Kalyan Yojana Income Limit
The following 2 conditions are kept for the income limit in this scheme
- To avail the benefit of this scheme, the rural beneficiaries should be included in the poverty line list of the district village development department. Such beneficiary does not have to furnish proof of income.
- To avail the benefit of this scheme applicant’s family income should be up to Rs.120000/- for rural areas and upto Rs.150000/- for urban areas the Taluka Mamlatdar or Municipal Chief Officer or an authorized officer of the Municipal Corporation in Metro cities will have to submit income proof.
Age limit: Applicant age should be between 16 years to 60 years to avail the benefit of Manav Kalyan Yojana.
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card)
- An example of caste
- Example of income
- Evidence from studies
- Evidence of vocational training
- Affidavit (Notarized Affidavit)
Manav Kalyan Yojana Application Form
The following process has to be followed to apply online in this scheme.
- First of all for this the official website of Cottage and Village Industries Department https://e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in has to be opened.
- Then click on Commissioner, Cottage and Village Industry among the various sections given above in this website.
- Then you will see a list of various plans. From there click on Human Welfare Scheme.
- Read all the information of this scheme you will see.
- Then apply online. First of all do your registration and then fill your required information.
- Upload the requested documents.
- While uploading the document, take special care to scan the original document and upload it.
- After that, confirm the application and take a print out and save it with you.
official website: Click Here
Online application form: Click Here