Free Sewing Machine Scheme Gujarat Application Detail: State government if Gujarat has launched a new welfare scheme for the people of Gujarat. This scheme is known as the Free Sewing Machine Scheme Gujarat. As the name suggests, in this scheme people of State will receive a sewing machine for free. Scheme is mainly for women of the State. But some men are also eligible for this scheme.
Free Sewing Machine Scheme Sabka Gujarat
This scheme has been launched under the Sathiyavani Muthu Ammaiyar Ninaivu Scheme. Scheme has been launched by the central government across the country. The implementation of this scheme is been carried by the State government as well. Scheme aims to provide self–employment to the people of the State. Those people who have the skill of sewing can take benefit of this scheme. By getting a free sewing machine people can start their small sewing business. This scheme also aims to rehabilitate deserted women, destitute widows, and physically challenged men and women.
Free Sewing Machine Scheme Gujarat Application Form pdf
- The main objective of this scheme is to generate self-employment. This scheme will most certainly improve the self-employment potential in State.
- Scheme also aims to rehabilitate physically challenged women and men, destitute widows and deserted women.
- This scheme one of the objectives is to promote skill development in people.
- Scheme will mainly help women of the State as they will become more independent.
- This scheme also aims to empower deprived people of society.
- Scheme will generate source of income to people.
Free Sewing Machine Scheme Gujarat Eligibility Criteria
- Only permanent resident of Gujarat State are eligible for this scheme Sabka Gujarat.
- Destitute widows are eligible for this scheme.
- Deserted women are also eligible for this scheme.
- Physically Handicapped/ challenged men and women are eligible for this scheme.
- Labour women are also eligible for this scheme.
- People applying for this scheme must have sewing skill proof.
- For the eligibility of this scheme applicant must be at least 20 years old. Also he/she must not be above 40 years of age.
- Poor people with monthly income less than Rs 12,000/-0 per month are eligible for this scheme Sabka Gujarat.
Documents Required for Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- Income Certificate below Rs.12000/- (From Thasildhar)
- Proof for Age (20 to 40 years).
- If handicapped medical certificate.
- If a destitute widow certificate should be enclosed.
- Community certificate.
- If a deserted wife certificate should be enclosed.
- Proof for knowing Tailoring.
- Passport size photo.
- Avashyak Dastavez in Hindi for PM Free Silai Machine Yojana
- PassPort Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Age certificate
- widow certificate
How To Apply Online For PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- Attached Required Documents.
- Submit The Registration Form for Central Govt Scheme Office.
Download Free Sewing Machine Scheme Pdf Form