Security Guard Recruitment 2023 | Security Guard Recruitment 2023: Bringing you another new recruitment news in which the qualification is kept as 10 pass. The name of this post is Security Guard, in which notification has been released for 200 posts. This recruitment notification has been released through the official website of National Career Service. According to which 200 vacancies of security guard will be filled. Complete information regarding application form filling is given here, read it and share it with your friends
Security Guard Recruitment 2023
Post: Security Guard
Educational Qualification: 10th
Last date to apply: is December 15, 2023
The educational qualification of the applicant for this recruitment is kept as 10 pass. For more information, read the official notification carefully. The link to the PDF file of the official notification is given below in the post
Age limit: The minimum age of the applicant for this recruitment has been kept as 18 years. While the maximum age has been kept at 35 years. It will be based on the date given in the notification.
Application Fee: There is no application fee to be paid for this recruitment.
How to Apply Security Guard Recruitment 2023?
To fill the recruitment application form for security guard post you should follow these procedures:-
- To fill the application form, visit the official website based on National Career Service, Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- Then, click on the “Jobseeker” option on the home page.
- Notification has been given for separate security guard recruitment.
- After verifying the complete information given in the notification, click on the “Apply” button.
- One-time registration and login with your username and password.
- Follow the rules for uploading complete information including documents.
- After filling the application form successfully, click on “Submit” button.
Security Guard Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The online application form for this recruitment has been started from 2nd December 2023. And this will be filled by 15 December 2023.
Apply Online: Click Here